    I need save a configuration file of a webservice, and I´d like save it in
    the same directory that webservie. How can know the webservice´s directory?

    thanks
    Felix González, May 10, 2005

  2. Felix González

    Brock Allen Guest

    System.IO.Path.GetDirectoryName(HttpContext.Current.Request.PhysicalApplicationPath)

    Though, I don't know how good of an idea it is to have code in your webapplication
    saving files into the application's directory, for security reasons. It might
    be better to have a dedicated directory that's not being hosted up as a web
    application to save files.

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen