Directory of a webservice

Felix González

Hi

I need save a configuration file of a webservice, and I´d like save it in
the same directory that webservie. How can know the webservice´s directory?

thanks

Brock Allen

System.IO.Path.GetDirectoryName(HttpContext.Current.Request.PhysicalApplicationPath)

Though, I don't know how good of an idea it is to have code in your webapplication
saving files into the application's directory, for security reasons. It might
be better to have a dedicated directory that's not being hosted up as a web
application to save files.