    Suggestions on this are welcome.

    Thanks,
    Vani.
    Vani Donthula, Feb 1, 2006

  2. Patrick,
    the problem is that in my web application a have a search feature , when the
    user searches and gets the results, at that page i.e from result page he
    should not go to previous page(search page),as the page should reload.
    But if any body cliks on back button the history will be loaded,so I want to
    avoid that.

    Vani Donthula, Feb 1, 2006

  3. Vani Donthula

    Rote Rote Guest

    Vani Donthula,
    Yes you can do that just add that script to the page you are
    pointong too ( i mean the result page)
    It should work.Patrick

    Rote Rote, Feb 17, 2006