    cause an automatic re-direct to my login page?

    Thanks
    Kev

    Mantorok, Aug 15, 2006

  2. Mantorok

    Islamegy® Guest

    To disable client-side cache use meta tag
    <META HTTP-EQUIV ="Expire" CONTENT ="0">

    2nd, refresh action.. use
    if(IsPostBack)
    {
    Response.Redirect("login.aspx");
    }

    3- back action
    check the Browser Referrer
    if(Request.UrlReferrer.AbsoluteUri =="http://......")
    Note : This will only work after disable cache.
    Good luck

    Islamegy®, Aug 15, 2006

  3. Mantorok

    Mantorok Guest