    control of the editcommandcolumn. Please help.
    Thanks in advance,
    James P.

    James P., Nov 20, 2003

  2. James P.

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    You would need to dig the Update button in the EditCommandColumn by handling
    ItemCreated and looking correct item (ItemType=ItemType.EditItem) then
    column & controls for the LinkButton that is generated as the Update button.
    After you have found it, set the CausesValidation to false for it.

    --
    Teemu Keiski

    Teemu Keiski, Nov 26, 2003