    property in formAction class we can set it to checked/unchecked. but
    how do i disable/enable it from the formAction class.

    , Jan 23, 2008

  2. Lew Guest

    , aka "blah!", wrote:
    > I know that by setting the value true and false for the checkbox
    > property in formAction class we can set it to checked/unchecked. but
    > how do i disable/enable it from the formAction class.

    You should be able to set it by picking up a reference to the Form in the
    Action class, and using the Form's setter.

    Do not multi-post.

    Multi-posting bad.

    I converted it to cross-posting on your behalf, at least for the newsgroups on
    which I found the multi-post. Also, a lot of the same folks read both clj.gui
    and clj.programmer, so even cross-posting isn't very helpful to you.

    Multi-posting annoys the people most likely to have the answers you want.
    Don't do it.

    Read the clj.programmer (and ...help) FAQ by David Alex Lamb, which he posts
    every five days, and the links to which it posts. Among other things, that
    will explain why

    You should never multi-post.

    --
    Lew