disable checkbox from formAction class in struts framework.

prabodhtiwari

I know that by setting the value true and false for the checkbox
property in formAction class we can set it to checked/unchecked. but
how do i disable/enable it from the formAction class.

Lew

I know that by setting the value true and false for the checkbox
property in formAction class we can set it to checked/unchecked. but
how do i disable/enable it from the formAction class.

You should be able to set it by picking up a reference to the Form in the
Action class, and using the Form's setter.

Do not multi-post.

Multi-posting bad.

I converted it to cross-posting on your behalf, at least for the newsgroups on
which I found the multi-post. Also, a lot of the same folks read both clj.gui
and clj.programmer, so even cross-posting isn't very helpful to you.

Multi-posting annoys the people most likely to have the answers you want.
Don't do it.

Read the clj.programmer (and ...help) FAQ by David Alex Lamb, which he posts
every five days, and the links to which it posts. Among other things, that
will explain why

You should never multi-post.