    Is possible disable the close button in KDE management window? Using
    python+qt?

    thanks
    Gabriel - BR, Aug 18, 2006

  2. Gabriel - BR

    David Boddie Guest

    Gabriel - BR wrote:
    > Hi,,,
    > Is possible disable the close button in KDE management window? Using
    > python+qt?

    Can you say exactly which window you're talking about? The "Control
    Center" or something else?

    David
    David Boddie, Aug 20, 2006

  3. Gabriel - BR

    Gabriel - BR Guest

    HI,
    I am talking about the close button "X", that appears when I execute
    my application (pyQt), in kde.

    Thanks..

    Gabriel - BR, Aug 21, 2006
  4. Gabriel - BR

    David Boddie Guest

    Gabriel - BR wrote: > HI, > I am talking about the close button "X",
    that appears when I execute > my application (pyQt), in kde.
    Initially, I thought this might be possible with PyQt, just by setting
    the appropriate window flags when you create a widget, or with the
    setWFlags() method afterwards:
    http://doc.trolltech.com/3.3/qwidget.html#QWidget However, these
    flags are only hints to the window system, and you may only be able to
    remove the close button by removing the entire window title. David
    David Boddie, Aug 21, 2006
  5. Gabriel - BR

    Gabriel - BR Guest

    Thank....