Disable <CR> on ImageButton

carlor

Hi there,

I have a page that contains a number of ImageButtons as well as other
controls. The problem I am having is that if I hit the carriage return with
nothing selected, a certain image button click event is fired. I only want
the click event fired if the button is either clicked or the user tabs to the
button and hits return. It seems as if the button is taking the default for
the <CR>.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Carlo.