    with this?

    Thanks
    MATT
    Matthew Humphrey, Oct 9, 2006

  2. <asp:GridView AllowSorting="false" ... />

    myGridView.allowsorting = false

    --

    Bruno Alexandre
    KĂžbenhavn, Danmark

    "a portuguese in Denmark"

    Bruno Alexandre, Oct 12, 2006

  3. Matthew Humphrey

    Capri Guest

    There is no such property for datagridview control, that allows sorting for all columns in the grid!!!!
    ---
    Posted via DotNetSlackers.com
    Capri, Nov 20, 2006
  4. Matthew Humphrey