disable option in dropdown menu?

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by carrajo, Oct 19, 2007.

  1. carrajo

    carrajo Guest

    Hi,

    How can I disable an option in a drop-down menu? Specifically, I want
    to disable the option "Bouncy Castles". I want to display it, I just
    want the user to be able to select it. As well, how can I remove the
    indentation?

    Here's the drop-down menu:

    <select name="stuff">
    <optgroup label="A">