Disable text highlighting

whitelined

Hi,

Anyone know of a good portable method for disabling text highlighting?
Got a script which allows elements to be moved and resized - on mouse
down - so when you drag/move something you sometimes highlight some of
the text on the page. I've tried created a full size transparent div
that has a greater zIndex than the page, when a user drags or moves
something, which stops highlighting in FF, but not Opera.

Thanks for any help.

Regards

Aaron