Disable the PrintScreen Button from web application

Juan

Is it possible disable the Print Screen Button when you access to a WEB
application and enable it when you leave it? How could I do it?

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Juan said:
Is it possible disable the Print Screen Button when you access to a
WEB application and enable it when you leave it?

No, the best you can do is capture the the keystroke. And even this might
not be possible since that keystroke might not even raise an event in the
DOM. Even if it was possible, it would take client-side scripting which is
outside of the scope of this group, which focusses on server-side ASP
scripting. Client-side scripting questions should be taken to
microsoft.public.scripting.jscript