Disable validater controle by code

John Devlon

Hi,

Does anyone know how to disable a partical validor by code (vb.net) ?

Thanx

John

John Devlon

Hi Nathan,

I can't find the validator by code.... Using "me." doesn't bring up the
validator.... Any suggestions ? Where can I find it?

Thanx

John

Nathan Sokalski

Check the *.aspx.designer.vb file to see if it got declared in there. Visual
Studio should have updated that file when you added the Validator, but I've
seen times when it doesn't. If it isn't there, try switching between Design
and Source view, this sometimes adds it. If this still doesn't add it, add
it manually, and the next time Visual Studio does update the
*.aspx.designer.vb file it will replace your manual declaration with the one
it automatically adds (which should be the same). I am going to assume that
the Validator is on the Page, UserControl, or Master Page that you are
writing code for. If the Validator is in a UserControl or Master Page, then
it will not be directly accessible through the code in the *.aspx.vb file
without a few extra steps. Hopefully this helps. If you are still having
trouble, it may be helpful if you post your code.

John Devlon

Hi Nathan,

You where right.... I did it manualy and it works...

Thanx for your feedback

John