    is shown momentarily.

    Please help

    Mike

    Mike Mimic, Apr 4, 2004

  2. Mike Mimic

    Mike Mimic Guest

    Hi!

    > How can I disable from Java window animation (the
    > animation of resizing window when it is minized or
    > restored) in MS Windows? I would like that window
    > is shown momentarily.

    I have tryed using JWindow instead (so there is no
    taskbar button - no minimizing - problem solved (at
    least I though so)).

    But it did not solve the problem as I get a new one.
    JWindow cannot process key events and cannot get
    keyboard focus.

    So the problem is:

    How can I disable animation?

    or

    How can I hide JPanel form taskbar?

    or

    How can I detect key events in JWindow?

    or

    How can I detect that JWindow got mouse focus? (In this
    case I will use only mouse - it will have to do.)

    Mike

    Mike Mimic, Apr 4, 2004