    window. ofcourse I want the Title bar.

    Regards

    RJN

    RJN, Sep 27, 2004

  2. RJN

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    no. This is by design.
    Think about it, if you could then any "advertiser" could as well. Windows
    you can't close would be a BAD thing.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Sep 27, 2004

  3. Hoo boy. Ever heard of ALT-F4?

    I could go on, but as a programmer, I'm sure you realize all of the possible
    ways there are to close a running application - and why.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Sep 27, 2004