disable x button on internet explorer

JCharlie

hi all.

I´ve a problem with x button on internet explorer. Some users fills an
informative form, they push x button and i don´t save the information.

How can i disable the x button on internet explorer?
I could a close window button and i could save the information when the
users push this close button.

Thank you.

Regards, Charlie.

Erwin Moller

JCharlie said:
hi all.

I´ve a problem with x button on internet explorer. Some users fills an
informative form, they push x button and i don´t save the information.

How can i disable the x button on internet explorer?
I could a close window button and i could save the information when the
users push this close button.

Thank you.

Regards, Charlie.

Hi Charlie,

Why not tell the users the X means 'close the window'?
It is common computerknowledge...
You are trying to 'fix' something that isn't broke.

Educating them is by far the best solution.
You don't change the design of a car because somebody don't know that he
should use the keys to start the thing?
The X means: close the window. If they don't know that: tell them.

Regards,
Erwin Moller