Disabled Controls are not submitted asp.net 2.0

Meels Lilbok

Hi

i have following problem

1) I add checkbox controls dynamically to webpage

2) user has time limit to check those boxes

3) if time is over checkboxes are disabled and Submit button appears

4) User presse submit button - problem disabled controls are not submitted!

Im using Page.Form.SubmitDisabledControls = true and form has also
SubmitDisabledControls=True

Any suggestions?

Meelis

bruce barker

this is a feature of the browser. no disabled fields are posted back. you can
have client script copy the values to hidden fields that do postback.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)