Disabled Controls are not submitted asp.net 2.0

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Meels Lilbok, Apr 14, 2008.

  1. Meels Lilbok

    Meels Lilbok Guest

    Hi

    i have following problem

    1) I add checkbox controls dynamically to webpage

    2) user has time limit to check those boxes

    3) if time is over checkboxes are disabled and Submit button appears

    4) User presse submit button - problem disabled controls are not submitted!

    Im using Page.Form.SubmitDisabledControls = true and form has also
    SubmitDisabledControls=True

    Any suggestions?

    Meelis
    Meels Lilbok, Apr 14, 2008

  2. Meels Lilbok

    bruce barker Guest

    this is a feature of the browser. no disabled fields are posted back. you can
    have client script copy the values to hidden fields that do postback.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Apr 14, 2008