    some condition that applies only to this user). Has anyone ever heard
    of this happening, or is it possible that this user just has some
    really bad karma?

    Jeff Carver, Jun 23, 2004

  2. Probably REALLY bad carma... Just joking. One more thing to check:
    Javascript. Client side functionality may also cause this.

    If not, we would really apreciate some code here.

    --
    RobertK
    { Clever? No just smart. }

    Robert Koritnik, Jun 24, 2004

  3. Jeff Carver

    Jeff Carver Guest

    The user now reports that the problem has miraculously gone away. Big surprise, eh?

    Jeff Carver, Jun 28, 2004
  4. It's always the same:
    - what did you do?
    - nothing....
    - whatever... for as long as it works I don't care what you did...

    Customers are always like this. ;)

    Robert Koritnik, Jun 29, 2004