Disabled radio buttons and checkboxes are hard to see

BillE

Users of a VS2005 asp.net web forms application can complete questionnaires,
and when they are completed the questionnaires can be viewed but not
modified.

Once completed, the controls in the questionnaire are disabled (enabled =
false).

Many users have complained that the grayed-out appearance makes it difficult
to see radio buttons and checkboxes, and particularly hard to see which
controls are checked/selected. The users use IE6

Are there any alternative methods of disabling controls which leave them
appearing as though they are enabled? I used 'Readonly' for textboxes, but
this doesn't work with radio buttons or checkboxes.

Thanks
Bill

Guest

Users of a VS2005 asp.net web forms application can complete questionnaires,
and when they are completed the questionnaires can be viewed but not
modified.

Once completed, the controls in the questionnaire are disabled (enabled =
false).

Many users have complained that the grayed-out appearance makes it difficult
to see radio buttons and checkboxes, and particularly hard to see which
controls are checked/selected. The users use IE6

Are there any alternative methods of disabling controls which leave them
appearing as though they are enabled? I used 'Readonly' for textboxes, but
this doesn't work with radio buttons or checkboxes.

Thanks
Bill

Maybe you can generate a page with no controls on it, just a text?

1. Question question question....?
Answer: no

2. Question question question....?
Answer: yes