Disabling a checkbox in a header template of the datagrid.

Discussion in '.NET' started by ihaveadoubt, Aug 12, 2007.

  1. ihaveadoubt

    ihaveadoubt

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    NJ,USA
    Hi All,

    I am workign with a datagrid which has the check box(html Server Control) in the header template.

    If there is only one row in the datagrid, I should not show the checkbox in the header.

    here is my code......

    but this doesnt work, can any one please help me in this ...

    If dsSupdetails.Tables(0).Rows.Count = 1 Then

    Dim Hchk As HtmlInputCheckBox = DirectCast(dgrSupReview.FindControl("ckEmployed"), HtmlInputCheckBox)

    Hchk.Visible = False

    End If

    Thanks in Adv.
    ihaveadoubt, Aug 12, 2007