Disabling a checkbox in a header template of the datagrid.

Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi All,

I am workign with a datagrid which has the check box(html Server Control) in the header template.

If there is only one row in the datagrid, I should not show the checkbox in the header.

here is my code......

but this doesnt work, can any one please help me in this ...

If dsSupdetails.Tables(0).Rows.Count = 1 Then

Dim Hchk As HtmlInputCheckBox = DirectCast(dgrSupReview.FindControl("ckEmployed"), HtmlInputCheckBox)

Hchk.Visible = False

End If

Thanks in Adv.