    using a ASP:Button or HTML Button... but a link button has
    got me wondering how... plz help!

    Jeelz

    Jeelz, Jun 28, 2003

  2. It seems to me that if you just had the link button call a
    client side function, that disabled or removed the button,
    or set a boolean it would do the job? Write me back if my
    understanding of the problem was too simple or you do not
    know how to do this?

    when

    Terry Orzechowski, Jun 28, 2003

  3. element onclick="DoSomething(); this.disabled=true"

    --
    Best Regards
    Vidar Petursson

    Vidar Petursson, Jun 28, 2003