    annoying when layers overlap the object or flash embed.

    Is there any way to prevent it?

    Thanks.

    kaston3, Feb 19, 2008

  2. "kaston3" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > When the mouse goes over an object containing a flash movie (Maybe any
    > <object>, the border is highlighted in Internet Explorar and a tooltip
    > comes up asking to click to activate and use the control. This is
    > annoying when layers overlap the object or flash embed.
    >
    > Is there any way to prevent it?
    >

    > Thanks.

    Hi,

    IIRC you have to "include" the <object> from an external file in a similar
    way that you might specify the scr= parameter for an external javascript
    routine.

    Sorry I don't have the specifics but if you Google something like "remove
    activex activation" I'm sure you'll find the correct info.

    Hope this helps

    Andy

    Andrew Bailey, Feb 19, 2008