    this feature in my page..............

    Thanks and regards

    Ravishanker Maduri
    ravishankar Maduri, Nov 21, 2007

  2. ravishankar Maduri

    rf Guest

    "ravishankar Maduri" <> wrote in message
    > hi
    >
    > i donot want to allow the users to drag the images in my site to
    > the new tab ,when we drag the image to the other tab the whole site is
    > showing only with that dragged image please help me out to disable
    > this feature in my page..............

    You can't.

    --
    Richard.
    rf, Nov 21, 2007

  3. ravishankar Maduri wrote:
    > hi
    >
    > i donot want to allow the users to drag the images in my site to
    > the new tab ,when we drag the image to the other tab the whole site is
    > showing only with that dragged image please help me out to disable
    > this feature in my page..............

    If you're asking this because you have a phobia about dragging, you can
    use absolute positioning in CSS to place a transparent DIV on top of the
    image to block direct mouse access to it. But if you're asking this
    because you don't want people using your image by itself, well, there's
    absolutely nothing you can do about it. All someone has to do is look
    inside the page's source code for the image's URL and then paste that
    URL into the Address field directly and, voila, your image will appear.
    Harlan Messinger, Nov 21, 2007
  4. ravishankar Maduri

    Bergamot Guest

    ravishankar Maduri wrote:

    > i donot want to allow the users to drag the images in my site to
    > the new tab

    If you're concerned about copyright protecting your images, put a
    watermark on them.

    --
    Berg
    Bergamot, Nov 21, 2007