    Kumar.A.P.P
    Software Engineer, Infosys Technologies Limited.
    http://geekwithblog.WordPress.com
    =?Utf-8?B?S3VtYXIuQS5QLlA=?=, Oct 4, 2007

  2. Hello Kumar.A.P.P,

    Create either the templated column, where create the hyperlinks manually
    and set the desired CSS class,
    or view the source code of the generated page to find out which CSS is applied.

    Btw, afaik u can set desired CSS class for each column. Check the grid properties

    ---
    WBR,

    Michael Nemtsev, Oct 4, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?S3VtYXIuQS5QLlA=?=

    Patrice Guest

    The CSS rule you defined likely applies to all the links. Double check your
    class name. Using view source would be likely a good start...

    What is the CSS rule you used ?

    de news: ...

    Patrice, Oct 4, 2007