Disabling underline in hyperlinks

Guest

HI

I want to disable the underline of a hyperlink text in a hyperlink column of
datagrid/gridview in the content page.
If I am writing a css class to disable it in the master page then its
disabling
the underline for all the hyperlinks in the page.

The datagrid/gridview is placed in a html table.

How can I achieve this ?

Michael Nemtsev

Hello Kumar.A.P.P,

Create either the templated column, where create the hyperlinks manually
and set the desired CSS class,
or view the source code of the generated page to find out which CSS is applied.

Btw, afaik u can set desired CSS class for each column. Check the grid properties

---
WBR,

K> HI
K>
K> I want to disable the underline of a hyperlink text in a hyperlink
K> column of
K> datagrid/gridview in the content page.
K> If I am writing a css class to disable it in the master page then its
K> disabling
K> the underline for all the hyperlinks in the page.
K> The datagrid/gridview is placed in a html table.
K>
K> How can I achieve this ?

Patrice

The CSS rule you defined likely applies to all the links. Double check your
class name. Using view source would be likely a good start...

What is the CSS rule you used ?