    about at the IIS level, where they may perhaps have disabled server-side
    scripts in aspx files?

    Thanks

    Josh Valino, Mar 25, 2008

  2. Check the source. Do you see <%=...%> in HTML.
    If yes then .NET is not installed in IIS and IIS serves the page as is.

    George

    George Ter-Saakov, Mar 25, 2008

  3. Josh Valino

    Josh Valino Guest

    Sorry, I should stated that. No, it doesn't show up. So, it seems to be
    executing. The DLL that contains the value of this property is identical
    (according to Beyond Compare 2, so they say), so I have reason to believe
    that the property does still have a value. The only thing I can come up
    with is that someone deleted the line out of the aspx file for some reason.
    I'm waiting for them to send me the file but I figured I'd venture into the
    remote possibility that it's an IIS configuration option.

    Thanks

    Josh Valino, Mar 25, 2008
  4. One option is to add traces to the page. It makes things easier to 'debug'
    in production, as you can have your client run the page and examine the
    trace. This allows you to see what is going on wtihout having to send back
    files.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:
    http://gregorybeamer.spaces.live.com/

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Mar 26, 2008