    Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0131'

    Disallowed Parent Path

    The Include file '../adovbs.inc' cannot contain '..' to indicate the parent directory.

    Hunsal, May 20, 2004

  2. Hunsal

    GD Guest

    Open the IIS Manager, right click on the app and select properties. There is
    a checkbox for "Allow Parent Paths".

    Sorry I can't be more specific about which tab to look for but I don't have
    IIS 6 to hand.

    Gary

    "Hunsal" <> wrote in message
    Hi,
    i have several errors when i want to include a file in my asp codes using
    "include file" object. i am using windows server 2003 and IIS6. have can i
    solve this problem?
    The error description is like this....

    GD, May 20, 2004