Disallowed Parent Path error

Hunsal

Hi,

i have several errors when i want to include a file in my asp codes using "include file" object. i am using windows server 2003 and IIS6. have can i solve this problem?

The error description is like this....

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0131'

Disallowed Parent Path

The Include file '../adovbs.inc' cannot contain '..' to indicate the parent directory.

GD

Open the IIS Manager, right click on the app and select properties. There is
a checkbox for "Allow Parent Paths".

Sorry I can't be more specific about which tab to look for but I don't have
IIS 6 to hand.

Gary