    I don't recall this problem in my past so any help is appreciated.

    Thanks,
    RAZ

    Razzel, Feb 24, 2005

  2. Razzel

    Steve Pugh Guest

    Razzel <> wrote:

    >I have written a table of links. Each table entry is as:
    ><TD BGCOLOR=ff0066><FONT SIZE="2" FACE="FeldFat">
    ><A HREF="Nglo.htm">GRAPHS</A></FONT></TD>

    Cool, 1990s retro coding.

    >When I click on a link then return to this page and its table the text
    >has disappeared.

    You're using IE, right?
    When you return to a page the link is still in its active state. So it
    will use whatever colour is specified in the CSS :active style or in
    the HTML alink attribute. If nothing has been specified then it will
    use the browser default.

    The browser default in IE is red. Your table background is pinky-red.

    >If I press the right mouse button and hold it the text reappears until I
    >move the mouse pointer away without releasing the button.

    You're moving focus away from the link and hence taking it out of its
    active state.

    >I don't recall this problem in my past so any help is appreciated.

    Ever used red backgrounds before?

    Steve

    Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>

    Steve Pugh, Feb 24, 2005