disappearing web methods and error: using tempuri.org, when I specified a unique namespace

Mike

I have a web services that is working just fine the first time I deploy
it. I am not using the default tempuri.org, and I have specified my
own unique namespace (as evident by the fact that the first time I
deploy the website it works perfectly).

But when the application pool restarts I lose all my webmethods and the
error that I am using the http://tempuri.org as its default namespace
pops up. Again, this only happens after the application pool restarts.

To get it back to working I have to recompile (I believe this is just
the fact that I am changing the date on the bits), and deploy it again.
But of course as soon as the application pool resets it happens again.

I am using Visual Studion .Net 2003 to compile and have .Net 1.1 SP1
installed on my machine, the web server is IIS running on Windows
Server 2003 SP1. I am deploying to the same machine I am building on.
I have tried deploying to other machines and get the same results.

The only strange thing I am doing is that I have the proxy for the web
service defined in a class outside of the web service class in a linked
assembly.

In other words I have the code behind my web service as Class A, Class
A is built linked to the assembly that has Class B, and all of the
structures, classes that the methods use as out paramaters or return
values are defined in class B.

This is done this way to keep code redundance to a minimum (no code is
duplicated between the client and source, they both point to the same
place instead).

I am pretty sure this is what causes this problem (since it did not
occur before I started doing this), so how do I do this without causing
this problem?

Thanks for the help in advance, Mike