Disco Not Compiling?

Arpan

A Discovery file (residing in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\ASPX\WEBSERVICES)
named "Calculator.disco" has the following code:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<disco:discovery xmlns:disco="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/disco"
xmlns:scl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/disco/scl">
<scl:contractRef ref="Calculator.asmx?WSDL"/>
</disco:discovery>

Note that the ASMX file "Calculator.asmx" also resides in the same
folder. Now when I type the following command in the command prompt (at
the C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\ASPX\WEBSERVICES prompt):

disco http://localhost/ASPX/WEBSERVICES/Calculator.disco

the following error gets generated:

ERROR: http://localhost/ASPX/WEBSERVICES/Calculator.disco
- The document at the url
http://localhost/ASPX/WEBSERVICES/Calculator.disco was not recognized
as a known document type.
The error message from each known type may help you fix the problem:
- Repot from 'DISCO Document' is 'Discovery document at the URL
http://localhost/ASPX/WEBSERVICES/Calculator.disco could not be
found.'.
- The document format is not recognized.
-Report from 'WSDL Document' is 'There is an error in XML document (2,
2).'.
- <discovery xmlns='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/disco'> was not
expected.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Arpan

Arpan

Thanks, Juan, for the suggestion. It worked now.

& thanks for the suggestion to re-install .NET2.0 SDK in my other post
as well. After uninstalling & re-installing the SDK, disco.exe showed
up in C:\Program Files\Microsoft.NET\SDK\v2.0\Bin directory. But the
strange thing is before uninstalling the SDK, the Bin directory had
only 23 files & no folders but after re-installing the SDK, now the Bin
directory houses 66 objects (2 of which are hidden) - 2 directories &
64 files!

Thanks once again,

Regards,

Arpan