Discovery Credential for Proxy Server...

Jazper

hi

i developped an asp-webservice for your comany. when i distributed it on
your webserver and tried to access it from my developer pc i'm getting a
dialog-box "Discovery Credential for Proxy Server"... which asks for a user
and password.

i'm behind a firewall and proxy but this proxy is specified in my
LAN-Connection-Properties on the Internet-Options. so it should work but it
doesn't.
what can i do?

thanx for every little hint
regards, jazper