Disjoint Rollover in DW8 using MM_swapImage()

mtillson

Here's my problem:

Thumbnails on the left, main image on the right, on mouseover the
image swaps fine but doesn't keep it's dimensions. The first image, a
blank I set at 450px square, the replacments some 300 x 450 or 450 x
300 will stretch to fit the 450sq original.

I guess this highlights one of the downfalls of DreamWeaver, not
knowing the code/script. I appreciate any help.

here's the URL to a temporary location:
http://www2-tillson.seq.org/~tillson/cuerva/html/ali_gallery.html

I did a quick search on this forum and didn't see the sam question, so
I apologize if it's already there.

Mike

-Lost

Here's my problem:

Thumbnails on the left, main image on the right, on mouseover the
image swaps fine but doesn't keep it's dimensions. The first image, a
blank I set at 450px square, the replacments some 300 x 450 or 450 x
300 will stretch to fit the 450sq original.

That is your problem. Remove the width and height attributes from the IMG tag.
I guess this highlights one of the downfalls of DreamWeaver, not
knowing the code/script. I appreciate any help.

Has nothing to do with Dreamweaver, you did it. Setting the width and height specifically
that is.

Dreamweaver does have a code view as well, not to mention you can always view the source
outisde of Dreamweaver.