DISLIN setup: can not open file map0.dat and all the others

adolfo

I tried reinstalling the program and the DISLIN/PYTHON SETUP window
showed up with the OK button almost covered by the cancel button.

The window is too small so I extend the edges but the superimposed
cancel button still on top.
Using the edge of the OK button I press the arrow there and two
windows are opened:

* one says: can not open file map0.dat
* the oher one is the Dislin setup window that shows the anme of
the file ebing called, the path , and a completion type of slider. I
accept the denial of fle map0.dat and one by one every other file
comes with a denial.

The strange thing is that the DISLIN setup windows are in Spanish. I
wonder if because this machine has XP in Spanish is confusing the
setup?

Adolfo