Dismiss JavaScript alert?

dgmoore

How do I dismiss a JavaScript alert onMouseout that has been displayed
onMouseover?

Thanks
Dave

VK

How do I dismiss a JavaScript alert onMouseout that has been displayed
onMouseover?

By clicking "OK" button - this is the only way. I did not meet this
design error since NN3, thanks for a moment of nostalgie. :)

Use instead "title" attribute:
page</a>

Randy Webb

VK said the following on 3/16/2006 3:15 PM:
By clicking "OK" button - this is the only way.

Are you positive about that? Hit the spacebar or the enter key on an
alert and get back to me :)

VK

Randy said:
VK said the following on 3/16/2006 3:15 PM:

Are you positive about that? Hit the spacebar or the enter key on an
alert and get back to me :)

Or press Escape :)
Read in the extended spiritual way: "explicit user interaction - this
is the only way". :)

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

VK said:
How do I dismiss a JavaScript alert onMouseout that has been displayed
onMouseover?

By clicking "OK" button - this is the only way. I did not meet this
design error since NN3, [...]

It is by no means a design error. Stop imposing your fantasies on others.

PointedEars