    Thanks
    Dave

    , Mar 16, 2006

  2. VK Guest

    wrote:
    > How do I dismiss a JavaScript alert onMouseout that has been displayed
    > onMouseover?

    By clicking "OK" button - this is the only way. I did not meet this
    design error since NN3, thanks for a moment of nostalgie. :)

    Use instead "title" attribute:
    page</a>

    VK, Mar 16, 2006

  3. Ahh, NN3 , a good ol day *day dreamin*

    Crazy Code Ninja, Mar 17, 2006
  4. Randy Webb Guest

    VK said the following on 3/16/2006 3:15 PM:
    > wrote:
    >> How do I dismiss a JavaScript alert onMouseout that has been displayed
    >> onMouseover?

    > By clicking "OK" button - this is the only way.

    Are you positive about that? Hit the spacebar or the enter key on an
    alert and get back to me :)

    --
    Randy

    Randy Webb, Mar 17, 2006
  5. VK Guest

    Randy Webb wrote:
    > VK said the following on 3/16/2006 3:15 PM:
    > > By clicking "OK" button - this is the only way.

    > Are you positive about that? Hit the spacebar or the enter key on an
    > alert and get back to me :)

    Or press Escape :)
    Read in the extended spiritual way: "explicit user interaction - this
    is the only way". :)

    VK, Mar 17, 2006
  6. VK wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> How do I dismiss a JavaScript alert onMouseout that has been displayed
    >> onMouseover?

    > By clicking "OK" button - this is the only way. I did not meet this
    > design error since NN3, [...]

    It is by no means a design error. Stop imposing your fantasies on others.

    PointedEars

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Mar 18, 2006