Display a picture for say 5 seconds and then display a message.

Mufasa

I want to have a page where somebody can press the submit button and then it
will display a jpg for a couple of seconds and then print results. (I want
to give them the impression the system is thinking about something even
though it really isn't - perception an all....)

Any suggestions on how to do this?

TIA - Jeff.

Scott M.

In the <head> section of your web page:

Peter Bucher [MVP]

Hello Mufasa, hello Scott

You can use the approach from Scott, and modify it a little bit.
Add a runat="server" attribute to your <head> tag, then in your button_Click
eventhandler
add dynamically the meta tag.

Larry Bud

I want to have a page where somebody can press the submit button and then it
will display a jpg for a couple of seconds and then print results. (I want
to give them the impression the system is thinking about something even
though it really isn't - perception an all....)

Any suggestions on how to do this?

Why in the world would you want to slow down your user, even if it is
for 5 seconds?