    though it really isn't - perception an all....)

    Any suggestions on how to do this?

    TIA - Jeff.

    Mufasa, Jul 26, 2007

  2. Mufasa

    Scott M. Guest

    In the <head> section of your web page:

    Scott M., Jul 26, 2007

  3. Hello Mufasa, hello Scott

    You can use the approach from Scott, and modify it a little bit.
    Add a runat="server" attribute to your <head> tag, then in your button_Click
    eventhandler
    add dynamically the meta tag.

    --
    Gruss, Peter Bucher

    Peter Bucher [MVP], Jul 26, 2007
  4. If you wish, you can do everything on client side with a bit of
    javascripting and using timer function window.setTimeout.

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jul 26, 2007
  5. Mufasa

    Scott M. Guest

    Why bother?

    Scott M., Jul 26, 2007
  6. Mufasa

    Larry Bud Guest

    On Jul 26, 8:37 am, "Mufasa" <> wrote:
    > I want to have a page where somebody can press the submit button and then it
    > will display a jpg for a couple of seconds and then print results. (I want
    > to give them the impression the system is thinking about something even
    > though it really isn't - perception an all....)
    >
    > Any suggestions on how to do this?

    Why in the world would you want to slow down your user, even if it is
    for 5 seconds?

    Larry Bud, Jul 26, 2007
  7. Mufasa

    Scott M. Guest

    > Why in the world would you want to slow down your user, even if it is
    > for 5 seconds?

    ....And, the winner is...

    Scott M., Jul 27, 2007