    However, all the lines are mixed into one line. How can I show it in the
    original format?

    Thanks
    Vincent Lau, Sep 28, 2005

  2. "Vincent Lau" <> wrote in message
    news:dhcluc$mj5$...
    > Hello,
    > I'm new on ASP and Access. I stored several lines of information in a
    > Access
    > memo field.
    >
    > I use follow ASP response.write statement to display contain of the memo
    > field.
    > Response.Write sa1("job_detail")
    >
    > However, all the lines are mixed into one line. How can I show it in the
    > original format?
    >
    > Thanks

    Please don't multi-post.
    Chris Hohmann, Sep 28, 2005

  3. Vincent Lau

    Darryl Guest

    Vincent,

    I am doing what I believe is the same thing with a couple of sites that
    I am working on. I use the Rich Text Editor by Kevin Roth to capture
    the information in HTML format and then it keeps the formatting when it
    is saved and reposted from the database.

    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex16/richtexteditor/index.htm

    The RTE takes a little work to get into your page, but once it is up
    and running, it is pretty slick. You can then have bullet points and
    other types of formatting.
    Darryl, Sep 28, 2005