    display and edit a memo field in a grid or DetailsView?

    I am using VS .net 2005. Many thanks
    Hanno
    Hanno, Aug 4, 2006

  2. It sounds like you need to convert the field to a template field and make
    the textbox multiline.

    Ken
    Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Aug 5, 2006

  3. Hanno

    Hanno Guest

    Great, thanks Ken,

    3 mins after you pointed me to Template fields it's now working. Many
    thanks!

    Hanno.

    Hanno, Aug 6, 2006
  4. You mean it took three whole minutes? <grin>

    Glad you got going again.

    Ken
    Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Aug 6, 2006