Display aspx page or Reporting Services page in User Control

Ralph O'Flinn

What I want to be able to do is create a user control that will display an
entire page page within it. Does anyone know how to do this or better yet
have any same code?

It would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

How about an iframe?

Also, this is a classic ASP group. If you have ASP.NET questions, check out
the ASP.NET groups. They have "aspnet" in their names.

Ray at work

Jeff Cochran

What I want to be able to do is create a user control that will display an
entire page page within it. Does anyone know how to do this or better yet
have any same code?

There's porbably quite a bit of code available in the dotnet groups.
This one's for Classic ASP, and some of us may be able to help but
there's no guarantee.

Post again in the appropriate .NET group (the ones with dotnet in the
name...) or try the forums at http://www.asp.net/

Jeff

Ralph O'Flinn

I thought about an iframe, but I was trying to keep everything on the same
page.

Sorry about not being in the aspnet group. I looked around for a link to it
but couldn't find it.