    have any same code?

    It would be very much appreciated!

    Thanks!
    Ralph O'Flinn, Mar 24, 2005

  2. How about an iframe?

    Also, this is a classic ASP group. If you have ASP.NET questions, check out
    the ASP.NET groups. They have "aspnet" in their names.

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Mar 24, 2005

  3. Ralph O'Flinn

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:01:02 -0800, "Ralph O'Flinn"
    <> wrote:

    >What I want to be able to do is create a user control that will display an
    >entire page page within it. Does anyone know how to do this or better yet
    >have any same code?

    There's porbably quite a bit of code available in the dotnet groups.
    This one's for Classic ASP, and some of us may be able to help but
    there's no guarantee.

    Post again in the appropriate .NET group (the ones with dotnet in the
    name...) or try the forums at http://www.asp.net/

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, Mar 24, 2005
  4. I thought about an iframe, but I was trying to keep everything on the same
    page.

    Sorry about not being in the aspnet group. I looked around for a link to it
    but couldn't find it.

    Ralph O'Flinn, Mar 24, 2005
  5. Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Mar 24, 2005