    al.

    Thanks,
    Paul Nuschke

    Paul Nuschke, Feb 4, 2005

  2. Paul Nuschke wrote:
    > Anyone know how to display a bitmap from an array using ATL, MFC, et
    > al.

    Yes, somebody where "display" or "bitmap" or "ATL" or "MFC" are on
    topic should know. Try comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32

    Victor Bazarov, Feb 4, 2005

  3. * Paul Nuschke:

    > Anyone know how to display a bitmap from an array using ATL, MFC, et
    > al.

    ATL, MFC et al. are O F F T O P I C here.

    However, using only the standard C++ library you can convert the array
    to an image file, e.g. PNG format, and then display that image using
    any program that supports the format.

    An interesting format which lets you use only text i/o is the X11 XPM
    format (note: this is a color-support extension of XBM, which is only
    black/white). The image file you generate is then C, and therefore
    C++, source code! You can then display it using any XPM-aware tool.

    --
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is it such a bad thing?

    Alf P. Steinbach, Feb 4, 2005