    tell I'm not to saavy when it comes to working my way around the WindowsAPI.
    : (

    TJ

    TJ, Oct 1, 2003

  2. TJ

    MSFT Guest

    To list all process running on a computer, we may use WMI. For details, you
    may refer to:

    Windows Management Instrumentation: A Simple, Powerful Tool for Scripting
    Windows Management
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/0400/wmi/default.aspx

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/wmisdk/wmi/
    win32_process.asp

    Hope this help,

    Luke
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)

    MSFT, Oct 2, 2003

  3. TJ

    Dan Guest

    I am trying to do the same thing.. but I am also looking for the name of a
    high isolation process. How do I get access to that?

    So far I have this.. where "item" is the process.

    On Error Resume Next

    dim objSet
    set objSet=GetObject("winmgmts:").InstancesOf ("Win32_Process")
    if err.number<>0 then
    wscript.echo err.number & " - " & err.description
    set objSet=Nothing
    wscript.quit
    end if

    for each item in objSet
    if ucase(item.Name) = "DLLHOST.EXE" then
    wscript.echo item.Name & vbTAB & item.Handle & vbTAB
    end if
    next

    set objSet=Nothing

    wscript.quit