display COM+ process id's in an asp page

TJ

Making a good old fashioned asp page and need to be able to display the IIS
COM+ process id's (i.e. those that show up when attaching to a process in
InterDev (in the debug/processes dialog box)).

Is there a way to get these process id's show up in an asp page? You can
tell I'm not to saavy when it comes to working my way around the WindowsAPI.
: (

TJ

MSFT

To list all process running on a computer, we may use WMI. For details, you
may refer to:

Windows Management Instrumentation: A Simple, Powerful Tool for Scripting
Windows Management
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/0400/wmi/default.aspx

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/wmisdk/wmi/
win32_process.asp

Hope this help,

Luke
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
rights.)

Dan

I am trying to do the same thing.. but I am also looking for the name of a
high isolation process. How do I get access to that?

So far I have this.. where "item" is the process.

On Error Resume Next

dim objSet
set objSet=GetObject("winmgmts:").InstancesOf ("Win32_Process")
if err.number<>0 then
wscript.echo err.number & " - " & err.description
set objSet=Nothing
wscript.quit
end if

for each item in objSet
if ucase(item.Name) = "DLLHOST.EXE" then
wscript.echo item.Name & vbTAB & item.Handle & vbTAB
end if
next

set objSet=Nothing

wscript.quit