Display Excel Shape Object in Web Browser(using ASP.Net)

VP

Could you guys please resolve this problem for me?
My web form is accessing a Excel spreadsheet. I can read
text info from (each cell) an excel spreadsheet. But,
there's a Shape object in excel, which I need to read and
display in the web browser.
Please help, it's urgent.
Thanks a bunch in advance.

Oliver

Given the "rich" quality you're trying to achieve, you probably want to send
the whole Excel spreadsheet to be opened within the browser.

Make sure the recipients have a link to the free Excel reader:

"Microsoft Excel 97 Viewer is built to automatically configure itself as a
Helper Application for Netscape and Microsoft Internet Explorer (it can also
be manually configured as a Helper Application for other browsing tools).
This allows users to automatically view Microsoft Excel spreadsheets (.xls)
that are linked to Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) pages on a local area
network (LAN) or the World Wide Web.

"Users should copy and distribute Microsoft Excel 97 Viewer to friends and
coworkers, or post it onto public electronic bulletin boards, LANs, and
Internet sites. This way individuals without Microsoft Excel will have a
utility that allows them to view Excel spreadsheets."

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...49-91DA-4110-8595-4A960D3E1C7C&displaylang=en