Display html pages within an aspx page

Guest

Display html pages within an aspx page

I would like to display HTML pages within an aspx page.An example might be: I have an aspx page with a menu on the left side and by clicking on one of the menu items I display a html page (which can be found in a specific folder) in the center of my aspx page. What is the easiest way to accomplish that? Is there any control available in .NET, is using IFrames save, are there other possibilities

Thank

Robert