display image from database in PocketPC ASP Web Mobile

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Nicolas, Jul 21, 2004.

  1. Nicolas

    Nicolas Guest

    How do I display an image into the image webmobile control when the image is
    stored in an SQL database as image type field

    I got a file (page1.aspx) with the control (img_logo2) and this call
    Me.img_logo2.ImageUrl = "StreamImage.aspx?ItemID=" & dbTable.Rows(0)("ID")

    Then I got this other file (page2.aspx) which return this

    iItem.SelectOne(Request.QueryString("ID"))

    Response.ContentType = "image/gif"

    Response.BinaryWrite(iItem.Photo1)

    I know that it get the information correctly but the image got the red cross
    instead of the image

    Thanks for the help

    Nicolas, Jul 21, 2004

  2. Nicolas

    Nicolas Guest

    I need to sleep a bit I was passing the wrong querystring ItemID where it
    should be ID
    Anyway now it is working fine
    Sorry

    Nicolas, Jul 21, 2004