display image from database in PocketPC ASP Web Mobile

Nicolas

How do I display an image into the image webmobile control when the image is
stored in an SQL database as image type field

I got a file (page1.aspx) with the control (img_logo2) and this call
Me.img_logo2.ImageUrl = "StreamImage.aspx?ItemID=" & dbTable.Rows(0)("ID")

Then I got this other file (page2.aspx) which return this

iItem.SelectOne(Request.QueryString("ID"))

Response.ContentType = "image/gif"

Response.BinaryWrite(iItem.Photo1)

I know that it get the information correctly but the image got the red cross
instead of the image

Thanks for the help

Nicolas

I need to sleep a bit I was passing the wrong querystring ItemID where it
should be ID
Anyway now it is working fine
Sorry