    So, please help me out.

    thanks in advance.
    JP
    JP, Aug 12, 2005

  2. JP

    Ken Varn Guest

    I have an article in CodeProject that may help you out. It basically uses a
    custom module handler. You can substitute your own image drawing event
    handler and have the custom image control show it on the web page.

    http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/DynamicContentRendering.asp

    --
    -----------------------------------
    Ken Varn

    EmailID = varnk
    Domain = Diebold.com
    "JP" <> wrote in message
    > Hi;
    > I got some realy good feedback from your guys on how to insert the

    image
    > to a sql server database. Now, I need to display that image on a image
    > Control or something in an aspx page. So, I did see an example which

    doesn't

    Ken Varn, Aug 15, 2005