    dispaly the images in a cell. When binding the column, I get the literal
    "Systen.byte" in the cell.

    Thanks

    Salam, May 22, 2006

  2. Salam

    Brock Allen Guest

    This doesn't show you how to pull the image from the databasze (sounds like
    you already have that) but this will show how to build a page with those
    images:

    http://staff.develop.com/ballen/blog/PermaLink.aspx?guid=2d8b430b-8361-416d-9df8-9aff48bf2481

    -Brock

    Brock Allen, May 23, 2006

  3. Salam

    Salam Guest

    Correct. I have already the images in the DB. I know how to display the
    images. The problem is my Dataset is populated with records using a
    "select....from mytable." in which one of the fields is the image field.
    Thanks

    Salam, May 24, 2006