Display image on gridview from SQL

Sudha Pune

I have not found any simple way for the above in the groups...can any
one post...take the scenario of northwind(2005) categories table which
have the column of picture as image type...i want to load all images
into a gridview in simple way...can any one help...

thanks a lot

Sudha Pune

Hi

that contains the provision of loading the url and not the image....is
there any method or property to handle the image directly