Display Images with Repeator

cs_in_va

I have been reading info on putting images inside vs out side the data
and just using a path name. I want to use the later, but having some
difficulties. Here is what I have. I have a database with a path
column name "path" and all my images are under /images/projects/
file1.jpg so in my path column I have /image/projects/file1.jpg, so
how do I make the file display? Also I would like to create a common
size for all images as well, if that is possible without me having to
edit all the images.

Thanks