    simpler rather than having people have to scroll through pages of links.
    Thanks for any help
    Matthew Loraditch -Baltimore County Savings Bank
    Matthew Loraditch, May 2, 2005

  2. Hi Matthew,

    You can query the AD every time a person hits your page to get this
    information, but I've found faster performance when replicating relevant AD
    data to a SQL database, such as by a daily overnight script that runs. It
    doesn't have to be anything complex if you want to keep it simple. Just a
    table of usernames and group names could suffice.

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], May 3, 2005