    Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1
    King of Red Lions, Jul 19, 2004

  2. King of Red Lions

    Kris Guest

    In article <Xns952BD4A3E6313blindsya@195.92.193.157>,
    King of Red Lions <> wrote:

    > Hello people. I am still stuck on the same obstacle, is it possible, using
    > display: inline, to get the following eefect with paragraphs? Any help
    > would be much appreciated.

    1 1 2
    1 1 1

    Maybe this helps.
    <http://www.alistapart.com/articles/negativemargins/>

    --
    Kris
    <> (nl)
    Kris, Jul 19, 2004

  3. King of Red Lions

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On 19 Jul 2004 19:48:35 GMT, King of Red Lions <> declared in
    alt.html:

    > Hello people. I am still stuck on the same obstacle, is it possible, using
    > display: inline, to get the following eefect with paragraphs?

    Not with display: inline. Try float: right; on the second paragraph.
    Will need some further tweaking, but that should point you in the right
    direction.

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au
    Mark Parnell, Jul 19, 2004
  4. King of Red Lions

    Toby Inkster Guest

    King of Red Lions wrote:

    > Hello people. I am still stuck on the same obstacle, is it possible, using
    > display: inline, to get the following eefect with paragraphs?

    For this effect:

    p1 p2
    p1 p1

    Do this:

    Ought to work. Note though that if viewed in a non-CSS browser, p2 will
    appear before p1. You'll have to decide for yourself whether it would make
    sense that way!

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Toby Inkster, Jul 20, 2004