    So would there be any command where I can use on my C++ Compiler to adjust
    the size of the window for DOS?

    Please enlighten me, thank you.

    RayKnight, Sep 16, 2005

  2. RayKnight wrote:
    > Is there a way to resize the DOS size screen? I'm doing a game, and I
    > thought maybe when the game starts, the screen will change or adjust to a
    > certain size?
    >
    > Like an example would be in Visual Basic, we'd have Form1.Height = 5000
    >
    > So would there be any command where I can use on my C++ Compiler to adjust
    > the size of the window for DOS?
    >
    > Please enlighten me, thank you.

    This is a Windows programming question not a C++ question. Try asking in
    news:comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32 for instance.

    john

    John Harrison, Sep 16, 2005

  3. RayKnight

    RayKnight Guest

    But I'm doing a DOS program in C++, so I thought it'd fall under C++'s
    category.

    RayKnight, Sep 16, 2005
  4. RayKnight

    Kai-Uwe Bux Guest

    RayKnight wrote:

    > But I'm doing a DOS program in C++, so I thought it'd fall under C++'s
    > category.

    A common misconception. Please read the welcome message and the relevant
    parts of the FAQ for what is topical here.

    Best

    Kai-Uwe Bux

    Kai-Uwe Bux, Sep 16, 2005