Display Multiple icons on a single JButton after each click

arash470

Hi all..

I have a problem with JButtons in Java Swing!!

How do u add more than one icons ( like 10 icons) in a single button,
and when we keep clicking the button it displays the different icons
one after the other and starts repeating the icons again after
completing the gifs...

If any one of you could actually write a sample code for me i would be
greatful.. i have been going crazy over this..

Thanks for your help in advance.

ARS

hiwa

Hi all..

I have a problem with JButtons in Java Swing!!

How do u add more than one icons ( like 10 icons) in a single button,
and when we keep clicking the button it displays the different icons
one after the other and starts repeating the icons again after
completing the gifs...

If any one of you could actually write a sample code for me i would be
greatful.. i have been going crazy over this..

Thanks for your help in advance.

ARS

Make a single Image from your original ten Images and make an
ImageIcon from the resultant Image. --(a)

Repeat (a) choosing randomly from your original Images stock, in the
action listener of the button.