Display problem in netscape 7.1

Pulvat

Hi friends
I am a java programmer, i am using javascript and html also
I am getting a problem in display. I have a page which has frames with
two rows and one rows height is 25% and second is 75% but when i am
using a table in second frame with 100% height then also it is not
showing 100% height in second frame it is leaving small height i think 10%.
I am getting this problem in only netscape 7.1 not any other browser.
It is working properly in different browsers even netscape 6.2 is also
working properly except Netscape 7.1.

please help me.

Thanks in advance